- I made this sauteed kale, roasted sweet potato, and poached egg toast, but replaced the toast with quinoa. It was delicious.
- I made these tasty Balsamic roasted Brussels sprouts (as a side for some basic pan-roasted chicken drumsticks).
- I made surprisingly delicious cauliflower steaks. I plan to use the same sauce and relish for Tilapia, when we can afford it.
- I replaced quinoa for rice in my simple rice and beans, which added protein to the dish and was quite tasty.
- I made kale chips.
- I made this borscht, which was a little thin for my taste, but pretty good.
- This overly ambitious list (for a working person, anyway) included a recipe for a make-ahead pot of lentils. I’m trying that today.